• Grey YouTube Icon
  • Grey Instagram Icon
  • Grey Facebook Icon
  • Grey Twitter Icon

Laguna Beach In December

January 1, 2018

 

 (Just trying to be an Adidas/ Alo Yoga catalogue photo hahah)

 Hey everyone! I went to Laguna Beach about a week ago, and it was a perfect day to shoot and have a lunch date.  Yes, I know, can we take a moment to acknowledge that here in Southern California you can go to the beach at the end of December?! Anyways, I honestly live in athletic wear 90% of the time, and am in "normal" clothes the other 10%. 

 

I've been on that fitness grind and taking care of my body the past few months. One of my goals in 2018 is to run a 5K and 10K (and maybe even a half marathon??). I'm currently training for a 5K, and it's been really exciting because this is the most athletic thing I've done in a while.

 

I went to Laguna Beach about a week ago, and it was a perfect day to shoot and have a lunch date.  Yes, I know, can we take a moment to acknowledge that here in Southern California you can go to the beach at the end of December?! Anyways, I honestly live in athletic wear 90% of the time, and am in "normal" clothes the other 10%. 

 

Today I was decked out in Alo Yoga and my Adidas Uncaged Ultraboosts. These were all thoughtful gifts from my boyfriend Jeff for Christmas, and I couldn't wait to wear it! 

 

I am rather petite (5'2), so finding the perfect pieces that fit my body can be challenging. A few months ago I discovered these high waisted Alo leggings that are PERFECT for my petite/ shorter gals out there.  My cropped hoodie is the comfiest and softest thing I currently own! It pairs perfectly with my leggings, and is also a perfect post workout staple. 

 

If you follow me on Instagram, you've probably seen my Ultraboosts a bunch in my stories. I had the original Ultraboosts for a couple months and swear by them (it's like running on clouds!), but the uncaged ones are just as great! If you want me to do a comparison post, let me know below.

 

I've linked everything so you can shop directly through this post.

 

Thanks for stopping by!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please reload

Follow Me

  • White Instagram Icon
  • White YouTube Icon
  • White Twitter Icon

INSTAGRAM

YOUTUBE

TWITTER

  • White Facebook Icon
  • White Snapchat Icon
  • mail_icon

FACEBOOK

SNAPCHAT

EMAIL

INSTAGRAM

© 2019 EMILY DAO
  • YouTube - White Circle
  • Facebook - White Circle
  • Twitter - White Circle
  • Instagram - White Circle